Do you want a more impressive English vocabulary? Would you like to be able to say exactly what you mean, on a range of subjects? Then this book is for you.
- 30 short lessons, teaching 5 really useful words a day.
- Words organized by topic to make them easier to learn.
- Clear, simple explanations and natural example sentences.
- Information on words that commonly go with other words (collocations).
- Two short exercises in each lesson to check your learning.
- Extra practice every 5 days to consolidate learning.
In just one month, learn fabulous and impressive words that will take your English to the next level!
To improve your vocabularly, buy our book:
VOCABULARY BOOST: 30 days to make your English vocabulary more impressive
Everything you need to know about improving your English vocabulary
How fabulous is your vocabulary? Test yourself with our Quiz!
Finished that quiz? Try another!
We’ve put some tips here to help you remember new words. We hope they help! Write it down! Write down the words you want to learn and keep them all in one place. Some people like to do this on a device. (Tablets can be especially helpful with this, but also a notes...
A large part of learning a language is acquiring the vocabulary you need to be able to express yourself but with over 170,000 words currently in use in the English language, where do you start? This post gives handy tips on how to take your English vocabulary to the...
Range of subjects What do we mean by making your English vocabulary ‘more impressive’? Well, mainly, we mean providing you with enough words on a wide enough range of subjects that you can say exactly what mean. To help with this process, we’ve included vocabulary on...